Soothe is excited to announce the arrival of on-demand massage in Boston! Though it didn’t seem possible, Boston has gotten even better with the introduction of on-demand massage delivered to your home, office, hotel, or event.
If you’re looking for a Boston massage, you’ve come to the right place.
- Swedish Massage – Swedish Massage is the most common and best-known relaxing massage technique. The massage therapist uses oil or lotion and combines long, gliding and kneading strokes over the topmost layers of muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Deep tissue massage is an effective massage technique for releasing chronic muscle tension and increasing circulation. In addition to hands, the therapist may use their elbows, forearms, and even feet to apply pressure.
- Sports Massage – Sports massage is a technique geared toward athletes of every kind, from professionals to the occasional exerciser. In addition to promoting relaxation and pain relief, sports massage can help improve athletic performance, prevent injury, and help the body recover from injuries associated with physical activity.
- Couples Massage – Couples massage is when two people get massages at the same time, usually side by side. It promotes connection and intimacy, and helps a couple relax together.
- Prenatal Massage – Prenatal massage is a safe massage technique for pregnant women that decreases stress and promotes deep relaxation. The therapist uses gentle massage strokes to relax muscles, soothe sore areas, and improve circulation and mobility.
- Chair Massage – Chair massage is a great way to experience the benefits of massage in a shorter period of time. Chair massage focuses on the neck, back, and arms, areas of the body where we often carry stress and have the most tension.
Learn more about these different massage types.
If you’re ready to get started, book your massage here.