Sports massage is a growing category for customers on the Soothe Platform, now is a great time to learn more about this modality and the boundaries you need to set in place with your clients.
Sports Massage: Ethics and Building Trust will teach you about the unique ethical considerations you may need to take into account while practicing this modality. You will earn 2.5CE credits for this course and counts towards the NCBTMB ethics credit requirements. We love this course as it incorporates great tips and ideas on communication strategies with your clients.
The course was designed by Kathy Paholsky, PhD, LMT who has been practicing massage for over 30 years.
When you finish this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the unique ethical considerations involved when specializing in sports massage therapy.
- Identify strategies for managing boundaries and communicating effectively.
- Define the rules for confidentiality.
- Outline ethical decision-making steps specific to sports massage.
- Create a good sports massage therapist self-care program
Get started today! Check out the full course description here.