“Soothemas” Social Media Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS.
- Overview: Soothe® Social Media Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is void where prohibited by law and outside the United States (and as indicated below). Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances. Giveaways are provided by Soothe, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 5075 W Diablo Blvd, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Soothe, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 5075 W Diablo Blvd, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes in two (2) ways: (1) by following Soothe on Instagram & tagging two friends on desired prize post , entitling you to one (1) entry per per post, up to a maximum of twelve (12) entries, in the Sweepstakes; or (2) to enter the Sweepstakes without completing a survey, print your full name, date of birth, home address (including city, state, zip code, and street address), e-mail address, Sweepstakes name (i.e., “Soothe Social Media Sweepstakes”) and daytime telephone number (including area code) along with the statement “I have read and agree to the Official Rules” on a standard 3 ½ x 5” postcard, place in an envelope, affix proper postage and mail to: Soothe Social Media Sweepstakes, 5075 W Diablo Dr, Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89118. All required information must be provided. Each postcard constitutes one (1) entry, and you may send up to twelve (12) postcards for a maximum of twelve (12) entries. The mail-in entry must be submitted to Sponsor at the address above in a separate envelope (or item of mail). All mail-in entries must be postmarked by Jan 7, 2020 & received no later than Jan 14, 2021.. Limit twelve (12) entry per person during the Promotion Period (regardless of method of entry). If you choose to access this Sweepstakes via a wireless device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia (excluding U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, and Puerto Rico) who are the age of majority in their state of residence at the date of entry and who if not entering via the mail in option, had Internet access as of the start of the Promotional Period. Employees, officers, directors, agents, distributors, and so-called temporary employees and interns (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household) of Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, representatives, distributors, legal counsel, consultants, contractors, media partners, Internet servers and access providers, advertising and promotion agencies, public relations, fulfillment and marketing agencies are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Selection of Winners and Prize Claiming: Twelve (12) prize winners will be selected by random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about January12, 2021, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Entrants need not be present to win. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner will be final. Winners will be notified privately via Instagram messenger, email, or telephone in Sponsor’s sole discretion, by January 31, 2021. The Sponsor is not responsible for false, incorrect or changed contact information. Potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. Sponsor reserves the right to require winners to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility as a condition of awarding the prize to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notification of winner status must be kept confidential until the winners are announced by Sponsor. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in disqualification. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail or placing of a phone call. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure or refusal to sign and return affidavit and release forms within the time required by Sponsor, or failure to comply with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and the applicable prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected via second chance random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Alternate potential winner(s) must satisfy all eligibility requirements. Each potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Prizes: Prizes include: one (1) of: four (4) available 60-minutes of credits good for Soothe services, wherever Soothe services are available; one (1) Skin Authority Sparkle Bright Facial Club Kit and Instant Perfection Peel Pads; one (1) Soothe Robe from the Soothe Shop; one (1) PCA Skin-HA Boosting Serum, Collagen Hydrator, Facial Wash kit; one (1) Soothe hoodie & Hydropeptide Sleep Prettier Moisture Ritual Kit; one (1) Hydropeptide Cleanser Gel and Face Lift; one (1) Soothe polo shirt; one (1) Facial and Hydropeptide Insta-Glow Resurfacing Hydration Kit; one (1) Theragun Elite. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable local, state, and federal taxes and all fees, costs, and expenses related to distribution, delivery, acceptance and use of any prize not specifically stated herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Grand prize winners may be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of the prize. Prizes are for personal use only. No prize can be transferred, assigned or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to change or replace any of the prizes at any time, in its sole discretion, with prize(s) of greater or comparable value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, an event of force majeure that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible, postage due, stolen, returned, or undelivered entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer network, telephone or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other persons, computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to void any suspect entries and/or to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY, FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM DISTRIBUTION, DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WINNER SELECTION AND WINNER NOTIFICATION). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Entrants hereby waive application of California Civil Code Section 1542 which provides as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Entrants expressly waive the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code as well as any other statutes, rules, laws, ordinances, or common law principles or other authority of similar effect of any jurisdiction, and further waive any right to invoke said provisions now or in the future with regard to the Sweepstakes. Entrants and the winner further acknowledge and agree that this waiver is an essential and material term of these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING AT SPONSOR’S REQUEST), ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE, STORE, COPY, TRANSMIT, POST, PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, DISPLAY, PUBLICLY PERFORM, ADAPT, EXHIBIT, AND OTHERWISE USE OR REUSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, USE OF WINNER’S NAME, PHOTOGRAPH, IMAGE, LIKENESS, VOICE, BIOGRAPHICAL DATA, STATEMENTS, OPINIONS, AND/OR HOMETOWN AND STATE FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION, RADIO BROADCAST, THE INTERNET, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND OTHER MEDIA KNOWN OR CURRENTLY UNKNOWN) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, CONSIDERATION, NOTIFICATION, APPROVAL, OR CONSENT.
- Disputes and Governing Law:
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL
DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEVADA OR THE APPROPRIATE NEVADA STATE COURT LOCATED IN CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF NEVADA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF NEVADA.
- Miscellaneous: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules or the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and/or the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winner’s List: To request the winners’ names, please send a self-addressed, stamped business sized envelope, by January 31, 2021 , to: ” Soothe Social Media Survey Sweepstakes Winner List Request” c/o Soothe, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 3705 W Pico Blvd PMB 21932 Los Angeles, CA 90019.
Copyright Soothe, Inc. © 2020. All rights reserved.